Announcement of New NiCE Product and Price Structure, Starting May 1st 2018
Unbundling of NiCE license purchase and NiCE support purchase
To be able to plan software budgets easier and more precisely, reseller partners have been asking for a separation between capital costs (CAPEX) and operational costs (OPEX). We listened and are introducing the separation of license price from support price for easier total expenditure calculation for your customers.
This means for you:
Starting May 1st license purchase and support purchase will be handled separately. Support has to be offered separately and proactively. The price points are left unchanged – we are only removing free maintenance and support for the first year from the license purchase. Note: With the purchase of a new license it is mandatory to order at least one year of support.
This applies to all our product lines:
MPs for Microsoft SCOM, SPIs for HP OM, sMPs for Micro Focus OpsBridge.
How does this affect your existing and future business opportunities?
- Support cost for existing customer will not increase.
- Valid quotes remain valid until they expire. These may be extended at the old price one more time if they expire before May 31st.. It should be indicated that the new price list will be applied afterwards.
- Re-orders from existing customers we honor with discounts to provide them the same price as with their initial order.
- Soon to come: new releases of well-tried Management Packs such as Oracle MP and DB2 MP, but also new DB2 sMP and DB2 SPI. At the same time we are investing into new Management Packs that address the growing need for monitoring solutions in the hybrid IT, like NiCE Active O365 MP released recently.
- Register now for the Reseller Webinar featuring the new product and pricing structure
Your NiCE IT Management Solutions Team