Active Office 365 Monitoring
Synthetic Transactions for Hybrid Exchange
With the release of the brand new NiCE Active O365 MP for Microsoft SCOM a new era of advanced synthetic, hybrid Exchange Online monitoring has begun, giving you insight far beyond of what the Office 365 Service Health Dashboard can display.
Availability Monitoring through Probing
Do you receive calls from users complaining about mail issues even though Microsoft reports a healthy status for your region or datacenter? If this sounds familiar, read on. The only reliable way to ensure that business-critical functionality is working as expected is by performing active probing. With an intelligent and proactive approach to probing, NiCE Active O365 MP ensures that users of your tenant can always work in the way they want it, and you have designed.
Why you will love this MP
- Full support of hybrid Exchange deployments
- Know how the Microsoft cloud is performing, not just up/down status
- Extending SCOM: Leverage your existing investments into monitoring
- Compare SLAs of Exchange online vs. on-prem
- Large range of synthetic probes for mail flow, availabilities and much more
- Mailbox distribution discovery and monitoring
- Measure your cloud adoption with migration KPI
- Detailed Office 365 License monitoring
Learn more about advanced Active O365 monitoring now!
Click here to move to the NiCE Active O365 MP web page
or send us your request via the contact icons on the right