Thank you for being part of Microsoft Ignite 2017
It has been a great event again this year and all of us learnt so much on Microsoft cloud, datacenter and workplace management. Top sessions were provided and filled with high quality content to cover all the latest tech hypes. As a summary, we would like to share our top session picks and news from Ignite with you.
- The must see session for all System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) admins and enthusiasts is the new roadmap, outlining what will come on November 8th
- Great customer stories around SCOM, including details on General Motors SCOM architecture
- Announcement of general availability of SQL Server on Linux with higher performance on Linux than on Windows
- Show Floor talk: Microsoft Project Honolulu
- All you need to know about the new Log Analytics V2
Check out how to improve your hybrid datacenter and cloud based application monitoring using the latest NiCE application monitoring solutions complementing Microsoft SCOM.
- NEW: Active O365 Management Pack Pre-Release solution available and ready for download! Full release will be available in late Q4 2017.
- WELL-TRIED: Management packs for Oracle, SAP, DB2, PowerHA, Veritas cluster, BlackBerry Enterprise, Domino, 400i, 390z, zLinux, Log Files and custom applications
NiCE application monitoring solutions connect your applications to Microsoft System Center (SCOM). This way you can manage all your business critical applications like databases, servers, clusters, operating systems, and even custom applications within one interface to ensure your business critical applications are at peak performance and availability all the time. The way your business demands it.